These are some shells and coral and rocks I found in the ocean in Miami. I love them.
This week was a good one!
- transferred my bank account to a branch close to school (instead of an hour on the subway to Etobicoke!)
- got a cell phone and killed my internet and phone at home (it's only been a few days, but I can see the pros and cons of these decisions and I'm going to have to work hard on these)
- cleaned out a few small bins of craft supplies, threw some stuff out
- destashed some fabric to my new friend Anne, she was thrilled . . . as was I to see it leave my home
- left my computer at school all week (i.e., no aimless time wasting on the internet at home, I like a disconnected house)
- finished 2 of the 14 things on my "To Craft" list (wooo!) . . . only 11 to go!
- and . . . drumroll please . . . I passed in a major paper I'd been working on for 6-7 months. Talk about liberating yourself from an albatross and a half. Good lord.
I am so super happy that I made this resolution! And I'm excited for the start of week six!